1. Items for sale are displayed on the web site with picture and description.
Anyone interested, is welcome to write to us with questions about the
2. Once a first bid is given to an item, the clock starts its countdown till
end of auction (as shown on timer)
3. To bid, one must first be registered and get a code. signing in is done by entering
the email given in registration as user name and the code that was received to that email
4. The bid sum should be no less than the start price or the sum higher than current high bid by raise step. (e.g: start price= 50,
first bid can be 50 and up, current high bid =60, your bid can be 65 and up)
5. Bids can be as high as you are willing to pay for the item. Your bid will only be raised if someone else bids on this item, or in case there is reserve, up to the reserve price or the maximum of your bid if it still does not reach the reserve (e.g.: start price=50 reserve=70 your bid=100, the current price will be 70 with you the high bidder. your bid=60 current bid =60, you are the high bidder but reserve not met)
6. A bid that is higher than price raise step and reserve will be remembered by the system which will defend it against other bids.